Not sure where to turn? We are here for you. 211 is a vital service that connects thousands of people to help every day. To get expert, caring help, simply, dial 211.
We can help you get connected anywhere in Onondaga, Oswego, Jefferson, Lewis, St. Lawrence County. By dialing 211, you can speak to a counselor who can help you find services and resources that are available to you locally such as:
- Supplemental food and nutrition programs
- Shelter and housing options and utilities assistance
- Emergency information and disaster relief
- Services for veterans
- Health care, vaccination and health epidemic information
- Addiction prevention and rehabilitation programs
- Reentry help for ex-offenders
- Support groups for individuals with mental illnesses or special needs
- A safe, confidential path out of physical and/or emotional domestic abuse.
Make a donation
Together, we can save lives. Your generous gift helps to save thousands of lives right here throughout the Central New York community.